What lies ahead is 26 days of Wellbeing.
In less than 10 minutes each day you can reflect, ask yourself questions or simply add to your knowledge about wellbeing. You can do this as lightly, or in depth as you would like. This opportunity is a good place to start if you’ve never consistently looked at Wellbeing before, and is a great refresher that will help you deepen your knowledge and take action to improve your own wellbeing. Enjoy!
A is for Abundance
Let’s dive straight in!
1) Notice one thing (e.g. thought /i tem / behavior / person) that you have in abundance in your life right now?
2) Do you consider it to be positive, negative or neither?
3) What would your life be like if it wasn’t present?
4) What action can you take here and now, in relation to Abundance, to improve your wellbeing?
5) What can you do to grow and maintain positive abundance in your life?
If you’d like to join in, it would be lovely if you would comment; you also might like to use a notebook to capture your reflections for your self-development. You can message me privately at email@example.com with your reflections, questions or thoughts.
If you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and self-development work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.
#AtoZofWellbeing #AtoZ #TheWisdomExperience #CoreSense #selfdevelopment #thewisdomexperience