F is for Focus
1) When you read the word “focus,” what comes to mind?
2) Do you consider it to be positive, negative or neither?
3) Where in your life don’t you feel you have quality focus?
Just choose one area that you are finding it hard to focus on.
4) Imagine yourself focusing like a camera, zoom in, really in, really quickly, then Zoom out, as far out as if you were looking at this area on the horizon at sunrise.
5) Take a moment, let your lens adjust. From this distance, what do you notice that you couldn’t notice before because you were too “close?”
This can feel like an abstract approach, but sometimes we find it really challenging to find our focus – we’ve got our noses pressed against the window; or we’re so far “in” that we can’t see the whole picture. Pretending you’re a camera is a bit of fun that can have deeply insightful consequences.
Please comment below and if you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and self-development work, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 0845 643 9668.
#AtoZ #AtoZofWellbeing #TheWisdomExperience #CoreSense #wellbeing #selfdevelopment #personaldevelopment