H is for Happiness
1) Notice one thing (e.g. thought / item / behaviour / person) that you are happy about at this moment in time.
2) What is it that causes you to feel happy about it?
3) What does being happy do for you?
4) Notice something in your life that you’re nearly, but not quite happy about.
5) What can you do to “nudge” it over the line into happiness?
Do share your reflections and comments below. You can also message me privately at email@example.com with your reflections, questions or thoughts.
If you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and self-development work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.