The best way to maintain a positive outlook throughout the day is to simply begin positively. This way, no matter what the day throws your way you will be in the best frame of mind to adapt and respond.
Inspired by Tony Robbins’ ‘hour of power’, the Core Sense Kickstart will help you to focus your mind on the day ahead. Below is a brief introduction to the basics:
1. Exercise – Begin by moving your body, feeling it as it is waking up and get back in contact with it. Personally I use the time to go for a walk, not only is this a great way of waking up but it also makes the most of the beautiful country that we live in.
2. Get grateful – Next, start to think about everything that you are grateful for. It might be the massive things, like having good health or clean water, to the smaller but equally as important things, like living with the love of your life.
3. Focus – For the next section, repeat a few words that help to focus your mind on either how you are feeling or how you want to feel.
4. Visualise – What is going to happen today? Thinks about the events that will take place in your day ahead and what they will require of you.
5. Finish – As you come to the end of your Kickstart be aware of the energy and enthusiasm that it has given you. Head into your day excited about what’s to come.
- After a summer of practicality and relaxation, I have found the autumn return to education, slightly stressful. - 29th September 2020
- Abundance: new Live Online Group Programme - 20th June 2020
- The Wisdom Experience Podcast - 30th May 2020