Day 13: M is for Music
Less than 10 minutes to answer these questions and increase your wellbeing:
- How often do you listen to music?
Do you make a conscious choice as to what to listen to?
- What is your “go-to” all over feel-good song?
(Please comment below – imagine a list full of people’s “happy tunes?!”)
- What is your “I’m feeling melancholy so let’s go with it” song, album or artist?
What does this do for your emotional wellbeing?
- What is your “I’m going to get into the zone” tune?
What does “the zone” mean for your mental wellbeing?
- What is your “I need to chill out” song, genre or artist?
What does this do for your overall wellbeing?
Please add below any other tunes that you want to share and tell us how they support your wellbeing.
If you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and self-development work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.