N is for “Not My Business”
“This is not my business!”
Is one of the main mantras that will help you with your wellbeing, but it’s also one of the most challenging to really understand and adhere to.
Today’s questions (as with all the A to Z questions) will help you to start realising why this phrase could change your energy emotionally, mentally and even physically.
1. When have I taken responsibility for something that actually isn’t my responsibility in the past week?
2. Where did I jump in and do something for someone else, when they are capable of doing it for themselves?
3. When could I have helped someone else learn how to do something so they could develop that skill for the future? (and not be dependent on me or others.)
4. What have I done in the past week that has fuelled a drama or another person’s story?
5. Where have I been stoking my own drama and what could I do to work through it and enhance my wellbeing instead?
I would be really interested to hear your reflections on today’s phrase.
If you’re drawn to it, but don’t really understand what I am getting at, that’s a great clue that this is an area for you to investigate – and, yes, I can help you work out what it is and where it is relevant for you.
I offer a free, no obligation conversation to you if you are interested in developing your wellbeing, and this would be perfect to explore in that conversation.
If you’d like to discuss more, please contact me on 0845 643 9668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange a suitable time to talk.