O is for Opportunities
Opportunities are everywhere! When you train your mind to focus on what you want, it’s as if you draw opportunities for what you want again and again and again – and at that point you need to learn how to do what I will be sharing tomorrow, in Day 16!
Let’s start focusing your mind on Opportunities.
- What would you like to have happen in your life right now?
- Take a brief moment to reflect on when something similar happened for you previously. Remember as many of the positive, uplifting details as you can. Return to the present – what can you add to your answer to question (1)?
- Some details may be really specific, but ideally, add feelings to what you want – how will you feel when you receive what you want? What will you do? How will you know it’s what you want?
- Stay open-minded! Sometimes we think we want something – or someone – and something, or someone else comes along and lights us up so much more than what we were originally hoping for!
- Write out what you’re aiming for on several pieces of paper, or several sticky notes, and put them all around your room or home. Keep one by your bed, and read it (aloud if possible) right before going to sleep, and as soon as you wake up in the morning whilst you’re still half-asleep!
Do share the avalanche of opportunities that start coming your way over the next few weeks!
If you’re interested in learning more clearly how to this, or anything else I’ve touched on in the A to Z of Wellbeing, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.