Training yourself to be positive doesn’t just have to happen in the morning to make a significant difference, sometimes it can be just as beneficial to take time at the end of the day.
Here are the 3 key tips for really constructive reflection:
- Take some time for yourself!
- Look at what has gone well and understand why it worked.
- Just as important, but note no more or less, is to be aware of what has gone less well than you would have liked it to. Understand how you can act more positively to these moments in the future.
By spending time focusing on your day and actively learning from the moments within it, you will feel more prepared and positive for the following day.
Latest posts by Naomi Martell-Bundock (see all)
- Why am I going round in circles? - October 11, 2018
- Parenting Support - June 14, 2017
- Help me quickly find motivation to do a job that I don’t want to do right now, but have to. - June 13, 2017