P is for Priorities
Day 16 of A to Z of Wellbeing: self-development to improve your wellbeing.
1) What does “priority” mean to you? What does “prioritise” mean to you?
2) Do you have a framework for prioritising?
3) What are your priorities? List them as clearly as you can.
4) How do you know that these are your priorities?
5) Is there something that you are treating as if it’s a priority that actually isn’t?
If you’re interested in finding out more about how to manage your time and what’s important to you, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 0845 643 9668.
#AtoZ #AtoZofWellbeing #TheWisdomExperience #CoreSense #wellbeing #selfdevelopment #personaldevelopment