S is for Simplicity
One of the biggest challenges to Wellbeing is complexity. Too much of this, too many of that; just thinking about all the things you have to do can be at best confusing, and at worst, debilitating overwhelm.
Let today’s questions prompt you to simplify where you can.
As you go through them, think about your actions, your habits and your thoughts:
- What does simplicity mean to you?
- Where in your life are you trying to do too much?What things are you doing because you “Should” or “have to” do them?
- How could you change the way you do these things – or better, stop doing them?
- What if someone else could do some of the jobs that you feel you have to do?
- What would you do if your life was simpler?
Learning how to simplify your life for greater fulfillment can be quite a challenge. If you’d like to find out how working with me, Naomi, can help you with this, message me or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 643 9668.
#AtoZ #AtoZofWellbeing #TheWisdomExperience #CoreSense #selfdevelopment #thewisdomexperience #personaldevelopment