- Are you living your life doing everything for everyone else and never having any time for yourself?
- You love your work, you love your children, and you love your husband; but inside you’re starting to wonder if this is really what life was meant to be.
- Maybe you’re at the stage of not quite having everything you dreamt of and you’re questioning if you really could have it all – or whether it’s worth the effort?
On October 24th 2015 you are invited to join me for the
“Take back control of YOUR life”
Do any of these resonate with you?
- Have you noticed that every time you’re ready to make some REAL progress, to really get stuck in and finish a job you’ve wanted to do for ages, something gets in the way? Do you find have to do something for someone else – pick up the children from school, make dinner, or attend a function that you feel you simply HAVE to go to?
- Do you have multiple responsibilities such as children, work, and a husband?
- Have you dedicated yourself to your career, but you’re feeling stretched and beginning to wonder if it’s worth it, even though deep down you love your work?
- Perhaps your house is disorganised – sure, it might look fine to everyone else, but to you, well, you know that you’re just not on top of it!
- Maybe you still love your husband, and you don’t want the marriage to end, but you don’t want it to continue “like this” any more?
- Do you lack the space that you crave to plan and create so that you achieve your desires and feel fulfilled?
[disclaim] Did you know that 9 out of 10 UK women are stressed, and 60% would choose ‘more time’ rather than ‘increased income’ as the solution to their rising stress levels? Research from the 2015 Neom Lifestyle Audit [/disclaim]
If you are one of these women, then understanding more about wellbeing could really help you.
Saturday 24th October is a day dedicated to exploring your emotional wellbeing in a way that supports you to really be in control of your life.
Who am I and what’s the background to “Take Back Control of your life?”
My name is Naomi Martell-Bundock and I am a modern mentor supporting women when life looks good on the outside but isn’t feeling so great on the inside. As a Master Wellbeing Coach, Stress Management Trainer and the Neom Organics Life Coach I work with women who are juggling responsibilities. I help people to make key practical changes so that they wake up enjoying life every day.
I know it’s not easy, I’m a full-time mum to two boys, aged 10 and 12 and I am a carer because one of my boys has a disability and additional (special) needs. I run my own lifestyle business – that includes creating strategy, marketing, finance, social media, supporting clients and actually running the business each day. We’ve had some tough times over the years but my husband and I really value and respect each other and still love being together. I’m not super-human but I’ve worked out how I can do it and how you can do it to. Amazing clients work with me on their own personal wellbeing, on the wellbeing of their businesses and careers, and on the wellbeing of their family.
The “Take back control of YOUR life” programme.
This is a day where we look at where you are in your life, and where you want to be in the future. We will also look briefly at where you had hoped to be – but we’re not going to get stuck in the past. We will work out what you need, and create a personal plan for you to make changes as you move forward.
If you are ready to understand your wellbeing at a more conscious and deeper level than you have previously, then you are ready for this programme. This day is particularly beneficial if you have been interested in this field for a while, perhaps reading books or magazines, but haven’t yet attended any live events.
We will also spend a little time on stress management and time management (which often overlap!) This is fundamental to understanding what’s going on for you, particularly if you are juggling a variety of responsibilities throughout your life.
There will be time for Questions and Answers. I have so much information that I want to share, but to make sure that you receive the information you really want to hear there will be time devoted to answering your questions.
To really learn something, to really understand it, you need to take action and do it, make those changes, so, at the end of the day, you will leave with an Action Plan. It will be quite straightforward; easy to implement and the results will be tangible.
You will learn:
- Who is really in control of your life – and how to make sure that it is YOU!
- How to balance your time with your energy – so that you have time for all areas of your life
- The crucial ways in which stress affects you – and the way your stress is affecting your family
- How to reap the benefits of living each day according to your energy levels
- Key changes for your career and work that will invigorate you again
- Tools that are so simple you can share them with your children – and so effective that you’ll want your husband to try them too!
This is what some attendees have said about their day with me:
Your ticket costs £250 and includes the day’s programme and lunch, plus morning and afternoon refreshments. Buy your ticket before the 7th October and you also receive these bonuses:
- A personal call with Naomi to support you putting your plan into action.
Once you’re back in your day-to-day life it’s easy for the momentum of the day to slide; you feel different inside, but the reality of life can make it harder to make the changes you want. So, I include a TBCL Call with this event – a “Take back control of your life” call. The best time for this to happen is in the week after the event so you can stay motivated and I will support you to do what you need, and want, to do.
- The first series (six episodes) of the “Naomi & Clay Show”
These six podcasts are about aspects of health, wellbeing, and a little bit about fitness. Each show is a conversation between Naomi & Clay and is easy to listen to whilst you are going about your daily business.
To listen, simply click on the link that we will send you after you have bought your ticket for the event and the show will be streamed through your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- A book to support your wellbeing from Naomi’s personal library. Worth £10.00
If you’re like me you’ll either be an avid reader – or once were. I have many, many books on wellbeing, parenting, and self-development collected over the past 30 years, starting with the purchase of a book on “Empowerment for Women” when I was 15. So, I will be gifting you a free book from my very own home library.
Will you join me? Just click on this button to purchase your ticket
Our venue is the fabulous Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa set in the beautiful Northamptonshire Countryside. It’s easy to access from both the M1 and the M40, London and Birmingham, and a taxi journey from Milton Keynes or Bicester North train stations.
Arrival: 9.30 for a 10 a.m. start
Departure: 4.30 p.m.
When you arrive in the morning there will be my team waiting to greet you, with refreshments and giving you the chance to meet with the other participants informally before we begin our day together.
Often my clients are well-liked and sociable – but they don’t feel that they’ve ever quite fitted in. You are coming to the day for yourself, and yet, this is also a chance to meet other like-minded people.
My hope for you is that this day will be the start of a fresh community; one that you can dip in and out of and still feel part of what’s going on; one where you receive support when you want it, and give support when you can; and one where you are completely accepted for exactly who you are.
If you have further questions to find out if this is for you, then please contact the Core Sense team on 0845 643 9668, and we will arrange for us to talk. If you would like to pay by cheque or BACS, please contact us too.
I do hope to meet you on the 24th. October and support you to “Take back control of your life.”
By purchasing an ticket you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions as can be found here: T & C