V is for Virtual!
More than ever we’re connecting “virtually” to others. Understanding when that’s helpful for your wellbeing and when it isn’t can be really useful if you take action on what you realise – or even already know.
- What virtual connection means a connection that you couldn’t have any other way?
- When is connecting virtually giving you a distance that you feel you need?
- How does connecting virtually give you flexibility.
- When is connecting virtually not working for you?
- What action can you take in relation to your answer to question 4?
If you’d like to join in, it would be lovely if you would comment; you also might like to use a notebook to capture your reflections for your self-development. You can message me privately at email@example.com with your reflections, questions or thoughts.
If you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and self-development work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.
#AtoZofWellbeing #AtoZ #TheWisdomExperience #CoreSense #selfdevelopment #thewisdomexperience #personaldevelopment.