Well, today’s questions had to be about Wellbeing, didn’t they? For over 15 years I’ve been introducing myself as a “Wellbeing Coach” – although I’m less of a coach now, more of a mentor and facilitator, but whatever support I give my clients, it’s all about Wellbeing.
No preamble – here we go!
- What does Wellbeing mean to you?
- How does Wellbeing show up in your life?
- What does that do for you?
- Where is Wellbeing depleted, or even missing, in your life?
- What actions can you take to address that, starting right now?
Message me privately at email@example.com with your reflections, questions or thoughts, and if you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and sustained self-development work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.