Z is for Zeal!
Zeal means enthusiastic pursuit. When we are fuelled by an uplifting energy, it’s easier to take the steps necessary to realise your dreams. Dreams and goals can be set for anything in your life: for the last 10 years my most important goals have been about my relationship with my husband and our sons. However, zealous energy may have the opposite effect in achieving my relationship goals! Where zeal fuels the pursuit of my goals tends to be around my work and personal development.
1) What goals do you have that you are currently actively working towards?
2) Is this goal still relevant, and if so, why?
3) Which goals do you have that are still dreams? (i.e. you haven’t taken any sustained action towards realising them?)
4) Why is this dream still important to you?
5) What if you were to create a plan of action towards achieving that goal and take the first step towards it today?
I hope you’ve found the “A – Z of Wellbeing” interesting, thought-provoking and useful. The blog posts will remain up (as long as the website does!) so you are welcome to work your way through them at your own pace. If you’d like to know how to get hold of a copy of the entire A to Z, let me know or watch this space as my team and I are currently working on two ways for you to access this in one go.
If you’re interested in deeper wellbeing and sustained self-development work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 643 9668.
#AtoZofWellbeing #AtoZ #TheWisdomExperience #CoreSense #selfdevelopment #personaldevelopment